Indian Staffing Federation (ISF) was set up by leading staffing companies in India also known as Private Employment Agencies globally, with one common goal - Staffing India's Growth.
Staffing or private employment - an established form of outsourcing globally - is yet to be recognised and adopted as an effective means of running a business in India. The Staffing Industry and private employment services provides a platform for recognised employment, work choice, even compensation, annual benefits and health benefits for the temporary workforce that constitutes almost 90% of India’s total workforce.
The purpose of ISF is to enhance long-term growth of the staffing industry and to ensure its continued ability to make positive contributions to the economy and society. The principal focus of the Federation's activities shall be to strengthen triangular employment relationships, in which the staffing company / private employment agency is the employer of the temporary / flexi-worker, who works under the supervision of the user company.
The Indian Staffing Federation’s objectives include:
- Champion sustainable growth of the Staffing Industry
- Facilitate a suitable, legal and regulatory environment that is positive and supportive for the Staffing Industry
- Be the authoritative voice of the Staffing Industry
- Establish quality standards for the Staffing Industry at large & a code of conduct for the members
- Increase visibility and enhance the image of the Staffing industry & strengthen its representation
- Promote Staffing as an effective enabler of socio-economic growth
- Develop Staffing Industry as a choice of employment