Institutions, Corporates, Clients and Individuals desiring to become a member of ISF have to adhere to ISF’s code of conduct:
- 📖 To comply with the Laws of the Land
- 🔐 To respect candidate privacy, and provide fair treatment
- 💰 To not charge any service fee from candidates for recruitment services
- 🏆 To respect healthy competition
- 📢 To not use the membership of ISF for commercial advantage
- 🔒 To treat information shared and exchanged with utmost confidentialy
- ✅ To provide a true and correct representation of our services to the clients as well as candidates.