Institutions, Corporates, Clients and Individuals desiring to become a member of ISF have to adhere to ISF’s code of conduct:
- To comply with the Laws of the Land
- To respect candidate privacy, and provide fair treatment
- To not charge any service fee from candidates for recruitment services
- To respect healthy competition
- To not use the membership of ISF for commercial advantage
- To treat information shared and exchanged with utmost confidentiality
- ✅ To provide a true and correct representation of our services to the clients as well as candidates.
Disclaimer: Indian Staffing Federation’s members are required to commit for the betterment of job-seekers, clients and government in accordance with its Code of Conduct. The membership is valid for one year, renewable provided all documents verifying their processes have been submitted. At the time of applying for federation’s membership, member companies must provide a self-declaration about their compliance process, accompanied by pertinent documents. It is then the responsibility of these members to adhere to ethical practices while servicing customers and job seekers transparently and ethically. The federation takes appropriate measures; however any misconduct or action which violates interests of any stakeholder does not represent its principles.