Indian Staffing Federation Invites you to join, Interactive webinar on Decoding New Labour Codes
- Code on Wages 2019
- Social Security Code 2020
- Industrial Relations Code 2020
- Occupational Safety, Health & Working Conditions Code 2020
Date – 22nd March, 2022; Time – 02:00 – 06:00 pm
Webinar on Decoding New Labour Codes: Code on Wages 2019 & Social Security Code 2020
Subject Matter Experts
- Madhu Damodaran, Group Head Legal, Quess Corp Ltd; Corporate Member ISF – Profile Here
- K Varadan, Chief Consultation Officer, Aparajitha Corporate Services Pvt Ltd; Member, ISF – Profile Here
- Balakrishnan S, Head – HRSSC and GoF, Randstad India Pvt Ltd; Corporate Member, ISF – Profile Here
Date – 23rd March, 2022; Time – 02:00 – 06:00 pm
Webinar on Decoding New Labour Codes: Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code 2020 & Industrial Relations Code 2020
Subject Matter Experts
- Roshan Ramapuram, Head of Legal & Compliance, The Adecco Group; Corporate Member, ISF – Profile Here
- Suhas Basakhetre, Managing Director, Prompt Personnel Pvt Ltd; Corporate Member, ISF – Profile Here
- Dipak Rao, Senior Partner, Singhania & Partners LLP; Professional Member, ISF – Profile Here
Brief about the webinar,
The much-awaited implementation of Labour Codes may soon be a reality.
The Government of India is keen to roll out the four Labour Codes regulating (i) Code on Wages 2019 (ii) Social Security Code 2020 (iii) Code on Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions 2020 and (iv) Code on Industrial Relations 2020. The supporting Central and state rules meant to operationalise the Labour Codes are also in process.
The prime focus of the Government of India is ‘ease of doing business and to reduce the complexity and multiplicity of employment legislation in India could benefit both employers and employees across industries. The labour reforms are expected to contribute to a better working environment for workers. This will facilitate job creation while also protecting workers and easing labour administration, ultimately contributing to the overall economic growth of the country.
The participants through interaction with subject matter experts can get understanding on:-
b. Key Provisions under each applicable chapter.
c. Key changes in the new code.
d. Obligations of the employer in its implementation
Who should attend:-
CEOs, HR Officials, Scholars, Advocates and all others dealing with labour in one way or other
About Indian Staffing Federation (ISF):
ISF is the apex body representing contract staffing companies, formed to provide a platform for recognized employment, work choice, social security and health benefits for the temporary workforce. Over 100+ members of the federation have generated employment for over 9 million employees over the last 10 years and currently employ over 1 million flexi staff annually.