Institutions, Corporates, Clients and Individuals desiring to become a member of ISF have to adhere to ISF’s code of conduct:
- To comply with the Laws of the Land
- To respect candidate privacy, and provide fair treatment
- To not charge any service fee from candidates for recruitment services
- To respect healthy competition
- To not use the membership of ISF for commercial advantage
- To treat information shared and exchanged with utmost confidentialy
- To provide a true and correct representation of our services to the clients as well as candidates.